Line 6—Farm Income or (Loss) -

Line 6—Farm Income or (Loss)

If the estate or trust operated a farm, use Schedule F (Form 1040), Profit or Loss From Farming, to report farm income and expenses. Enter the net profit or (loss) from Schedule F on line 6.

If an estate or trust has farm rental income and expenses based on crops or livestock produced by a tenant, report the income and expenses on Schedule E (Form 1040). Do not use Form 4835, Farm Rental Income and Expenses, or Schedule F (Form 1040) to report such income and expenses and do not include the net profit or (loss) from such income and expenses on line 6.