Change in Fiduciary -

Change in Fiduciary

If a different fiduciary enters his or her name on the line for Name and title of fiduciary than was shown on the prior year's return (or Form SS-4 if this is the first return being filed) and you did not file a Form 8822-B, be sure to check this box. If there is a change in the fiduciary whose address is used as the mailing address for the estate or trust after the return is filed, use Form 8822-B to notify the IRS.